TREND MICRO CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE AND THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN NON CORPORATE CONSUMERS BEWARE!!!
The A/V works well but …......... My credit card was stolen so I got a new credit card number. My TrendMicro subscription (on auto-renew) could not renew, since the old number was no good. I sent email to support but, they never seem to read your email just send a response that is useless. I sent email to them three times and finally on the fourth, after begging them to read my email before responding, they appeared to have read some of my email. They said they would turn OFF auto-renew so I could manually renew.
Now at their recommendation I try to manually renew and instead of the $55.00 price they charge me $69.00 (because it is now on manual and it expired). I tried to find a tel number to call. GOOD LUCK! After lots of searching a dozen web page, I found a tel number. Then after pushing lots of buttons on the menu I was told to find a phone number on a web page! Would this not annoy you! Now that number was hard to find too. It is, of course, not an 800 number. The guy on the end barely spoke English and after talking to him for 15 minutes I hung up as it was useless!
The TrendMicro product may work but the sales team they hired (digital river) is drowning TrendMicro's customers in poor support! I would write to TrendMicro but again, good luck, they do not appear to want to deal with people, just computers. This should eventually put them out of business.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Titanium Internet Security
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- "Ordered 2 Bonafide Big Box specials. Ordered both with 3 Tenders. Each comes with 3 Tenders, 2 Sides, and a Biscuit. The biscuits were hardly baked but my complaints is..."
- "I ordered some shirts but they are to small, I would like to send them back and get a bigger size, the problem is they did not send..."
- "My boy Sammy, five year old Bichon was groomed on 02/06/2016 , I was told they may need to cut his hair short due to knots on his fur, I..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."